Ukrainian Academy Childhood Educational Center is an educational program that was established to provide quality education and loving care for children between ages 6 week and 12 years.
It is our strong believe that every child has to be introduced to dance, art, and music from a very early age. Learning through play is viewed as the cornerstone of the curriculum.
Adults provide protection, security, stimulation, support, limits and affection. Children are respected as individuals within a child-oriented rather than teacher-directed program.
At the Ukrainian Academy, children are given the opportunity to explore materials and participate in a variety of experiences. Activities are carefully planned and implemented in an open-classroom setting.
Children are free to choose from age appropriate activities including art, music, language development, pre-math skills, science and nature, and dramatic play. Children develop self-esteem, independence and problem-solving skills as they make choices and assist in planning the environment and the activities.
- Ukrainian Academy Childhood Educational Center staff will strive to provide the Highest Quality Childcare and Educational Service that promotes and enhances each child’s development; while assuring our parent’s peace of mind in the care and service we render.
- Ukrainian Academy Childhood Educational Center provides a safe, nurturing and developmentally appropriate program which fosters active learning, support for the whole child, and a child friendly environment.
- We foster innovation.
- We embrace team work.
- We strive for excellence.
- We respect and support families.
- We commit to service at all levels.
- We respect and appreciate diversity.
- We actively listen and seek to understand.
- We communicate openly and productively.
- We use resources creatively and responsibly.
- We abide by the NAEYC Code of Ethics and Statement of Commitment.
Ukrainian Academy Childhood Educational Center vision is to be nationally recognized as an outstanding childcare center.